Newsletter Editor Volunteer Position
Ontario Suicide Prevention Association is looking for a Newsletter Editor Volunteer Position.
Volunteer Position Website:www.ospn.ca
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills, basic knowledge of Microsoft Publisher or whatever program you would like to use to create a newsletter
- Ability to download any web content and research articles from the web Great to have: but not mandatory
- Ability to update website using information provided
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- Knowledge of basic html Time commitment: varies Flexible, determined by amount of content and number of issues
- Roughly 5-6 hours per issue
- Creating newsletter 3 per year – with guidance on copy from board member Layout of newsletter already in convenient Publisher format
- Creating, making changes for newsletter to be sent in a timely fashion
- Do not need computer schooling or design, just a desire to help and ability to research and find articles and a desire to help move forward the Ontario Association.